We take the privacy of our customers and website users very seriously. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our users and customers in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection. My Vision Oxfordshire will not release your personal data to any third parties without your consent or as required by law, operating under UK legislation.
My Vision Oxfordshire maintains this site (the “Site”) for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial; personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site, including but not limited to, the text, images, audio, and video for public or commercial purposes without the prior written consent of My Vision Oxfordshire. Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and My Vision Oxfordshire relating to your use of the Site are superseded and of no force or effect.
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted and owned by My Vision Oxfordshire unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the prior written consent of My Vision Oxfordshire. My Vision Oxfordshire neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with My Vision Oxfordshire.
2. While My Vision Oxfordshire uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, My Vision Oxfordshire makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. My Vision Oxfordshire assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. Prices and availability information and special offers and promotions are subject to change without notice.
3. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither My Vision Oxfordshire nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, the site and all contents thereof, except where expressly stated otherwise are provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. My Vision Oxfordshire also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, failure to gain access to, use of, or browsing in the Site, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Any communication or material transmitted by you to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by My Vision Oxfordshire or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, re-transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, My Vision Oxfordshire is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication sent by you to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, My Vision Oxfordshire. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. The trademarks, logos, slogans and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of My Vision Oxfordshire. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the prior written consent of My Vision Oxfordshire or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that My Vision Oxfordshire will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including, without limitation, the seeking of criminal prosecution against any infringer.
7. My Vision Oxfordshire has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk. My Vision Oxfordshire is not affiliated or associated with sponsors or producers of any websites that hyperlink to or from the My Vision Oxfordshire website, and My Vision Oxfordshire does not endorse or make any representations or warranties whatsoever with respect to any content appearing on such sites.
8. Although My Vision Oxfordshire may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, My Vision Oxfordshire is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility for or liability arising from the content of any such locations, nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. My Vision Oxfordshire will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing My Vision Oxfordshire to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials. My Vision Oxfordshire and its designees shall have the right in their sole discretion to edit, refuse to post, or remove any Content posted on the My Vision Oxfordshire Bulletin Board. Without limiting the foregoing, My Vision Oxfordshire and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that is in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable. You agree to indemnify and hold My Vision Oxfordshire harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your violation of these terms and conditions or your violation of any rights of another.
9. My Vision Oxfordshire may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
10. The information provided on the My Vision Oxfordshire site is not a substitute for professional medical advice and care. If you have specific needs, please see a professional health care provider.
11. Copyright 2022 My Vision Oxfordshire. All Rights Reserved.